(Print this out for easy reference)|
To download and install Advatrack:
- Click on
DOWNLOAD "AdvatrackPro.exe". You may need to select 'Save File'.
- A window will pop up asking you for the directory to save the file in. Save it to any directory of your choice.
- Then wait while file will be downloaded from the Internet to your computer.
Downloading may take 2-5 minutes based on the speed of your connection. Be careful NOT to hit cancel.
- Once downloading completes, Go to Windows Start menu and select Find.
- Select Files or folders.
- Enter AdvatrackPro.exe in the "Named" slot.
- Click the "Find Now" button.
- When AdvatrackPro.exe is found in the lower window, double click it. If it's not found, you'll need to re-download the product.
- If you get the message "Installation Corrupt" or similar when running the AdvatrackPro.exe , then your download did not complete or got aborted prematurely. Go back to the download page and download the file again.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for installing Advatrack.
To just accept the defaults is fine.
Copyright © 1998-2004 by the Advatrack
All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction or reuse of these pages or
their contents requires the advance permission of the Advatrack.